Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dylan is 2 Months Old!

Dear Dylan,
You are a dream baby!  You started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks old.  At that point, I could not even sleep through the night because I was so used to being up while pregnant and when you were first born.  I used to think that people who said their babies slept through the night at such a young age we exaggerating, but I was wrong.  You sleep longer than your brother ever has!
All of that sleep makes you a VERY happy boy.  You started smiling at about 7 weeks.  Your face lights up the whole room.  You also love to make funny faces.  When Daddy sticks out his tongue at you, you stick yours out right back.  And he raises his eyebrows up and you do the same.  You are so smart and expressive for such a little guy!



We had a lot of fun adventures this month which include many trips to the park with your brother, trips to the beach, the zoo (check out the lion behind you in the zoo picture!) and all over the city.  It is amazing how much you are out and about in the world.  I guess having an older brother has sped things up for you a bit.  You seem to love every second of it.
I love you my little angel.  I just wish time would stop moving so fast.  I cherish every moment we spend together and love you more everyday!
Love Always,
Mommy

1 comment: